Best Finance Jobs in USA – Best Finance Job Roles 2022-2023
Finance Jobs in USA
Finance Jobs in USA – Financial Analyst · Trust and Safety Associate · Stockbroker Trainee · Entry Level Administrative Finance Assistant · Investment Analyst Intern · Client Financial Analyst · Private Equity and Debt Associate · Executive Financial · Customer Service Representative · Sales Representative · Packager
Finance and Office Administrator (Fiance Jobs in USA)
Recruitment by AKP Anchorage, AK
Company: The Alaska Center
Title: Finance and Office Administrator
Reports to: Finance & HR Director
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Salary: $45,000-$50,000 DOE
Location: Dena’ina Lands; Anchorage, AK
Finance and Office Administrator – The Alaska Center
The Alaska Center and the Alaska Center Education Fund seek an enthusiastic team player to fill our Finance and Office Administrator position. The Finance and Office Administrator is responsible for administrative and general operations support for The Alaska Center, The Alaska Center Education Fund, Our Home Our Future, and varying fiscal sponsorships.
The Finance and Office Administrator is the first point of contact for visitors, volunteers, partners, and supporters, and is an important ambassador for all of our organizations. Under the guidance of the Finance and HR Director this position will complete multiple finance tasks, including accounts payable and payroll, implement office standards, organize hard and soft copy file locations, execute office protocols and standard operating procedures, equipment and supply procurement, and inventory, assist with data entry and bookkeeping, and direct incoming communications to appropriate program staff.
This is a full-time position working exclusively in the office in Anchorage, AK
The Alaska Center envisions a thriving, just, and sustainable Alaska for future generations. We engage, empower and elect Alaskans to stand up for clean air and water, healthy communities and a strong democracy. In partnership with our sister organization, The Alaska Center Education Fund, we achieve our vision through youth engagement and leadership development, community organizing and mobilization, and supporting leaders who champion our values.
We are committed to supporting, centering, and working with Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, Working-Class and Low-Income people, Women, LGBTQIA2+ people, and Disabled people in addressing the many crises that impact us. We strongly encourage people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities to apply.
- Log and process incoming donations and provide monthly batch reports to Finance Director
- Enter donations into the EveryAction database
- Basic bookkeeping data entry as assigned
- Accounts Payable (weekly)
- Payroll (bi-weekly)
- Bookkeeping advice report
- Support all financial needs of all organizations and sponsorships as assigned
- Greet and direct visitors in a friendly and professional manner, in person, via phone, and electronically
- Manage office cell phone and phone line system & email) info@, jobs@, and officeadmin@ email inboxes)
- Merchandise inventory: Manage inventory of t-shirts, sweatshirts, stickers, etc.
- Receive mail and distribute to responsible parties
- General administrative support: meeting notes, file digitization, word processing, data entry, printing, mailing, errands, etc.
- Post job openings, receive and compile applications
- Oversee cleanliness of reception area, mailroom, storage room, file room, conference room, and kitchen
- Manage office and kitchen supplies, merchandise, and inventory
Skills and Qualifications
- QuickBooks desktop experience
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong communication skills for working with a team in different locations
- Experience with general office management as well as running a multi-line phone
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Windows, MS Office Suite and Google Suite
- Ability to lift 25 pounds to stock organization’s supplies
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, respond quickly and professionally, and flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances of dynamic organizations
- 2 years of office or related experience
- Skills and interest in supporting individuals in finding their voice, challenging themselves, and growing as leaders
- Commitment to The Alaska Center and The Alaska Center Education Fund’s mission and values of equity, community, accountability, impact, and respect.
Salary, benefits, inclusion: Salary within range is dependent on experience, with a generous and competitive benefits package. All of The Alaska Center staff have access to professional development opportunities, including training.
The Alaska Center is an equal opportunity employer. Employment and promotional opportunities are based upon individual capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established under law.
All employees that visit the office are required to submit a vaccine record. We follow all local and state COVID protocols within our COVID Mitigation Plan.
Nightingale Veterinary Partners, New York, NY
Nightingale Veterinary Partners is seeking a VP of Finance to join a team of talented pet-enthusiasts who want to help reinvent the veterinary experience for pets and their owners. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, love numbers, and want to be an integral part of a growing company, we would love to speak with you.
Who We Are:
Nightingale Veterinary Partners is a family of general and specialty veterinary practices, headquartered in New York City. The organization includes practices in New Jersey, New York City, and Westchester County.
The Vice-President of Finance will be a key driving force behind our success as we rapidly grow. You will be responsible for leading our finance department.
- Responsibility for the finance and accounting functions of the company
- Lead the migration of the company from cash-based accounting to GAAP
- Prepare the company for a 2022 audit and lead the organization’s preparation for future annual audits
- Create the processes to improve the scalability of our financial systems
- Strong knowledge of accounting, finance, and GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for animals
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with a sign-on bonus based on experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee pet discounts
Finance Transformation Strategy Consultant (Finance Jobs in USA)
Deloitte New York, NY
The Finance Transformation group is an internal consulting group that partners with the Deloitte CFO and Finance leadership to shape the future of Finance at Deloitte. Some examples of these initiatives include leading a Finance Transformation for global Deloitte firms, assessing the group’s organizational structure and strategic priorities, identifying and implementing digital finance solutions, and helping the Deloitte businesses achieve predictable, profitable growth.
Work you’ll do
You’ll be working with members of the Transformation group and other Deloitte employees across the firm to identify and execute strategic initiatives that pave the way to achieving our vision of a world-class Finance organization. You will support efforts to identify leading practices, improve processes, enhance systems, and realign the Finance organization to realize opportunities. These initiatives are high-visibility projects sponsored by the Deloitte CFO to help Finance achieve its long-term goals.
Specifically, as a Consultant, you will support workstreams within the context of a larger effort, gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing actionable recommendations. You will help present your team’s findings to senior Finance stakeholders, implement recommendations, and begin to build long-term trusted advisor relationships with Finance counterparts. Specific tasks will include creating PowerPoint presentations to communicate and influence senior Deloitte leadership, both within Finance Transformation as well as other functions. You may also develop, own and modify detailed Excel models to conduct what-if analyses and perform other analytical tasks.
The ideal candidate will be curious, analytical, and confident, with a natural drive to exceed immediate project requirements. A genuine passion for Transformation, combined with relationship-building, leadership, and communication skills will be key to success.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with Finance Transformation, Organizational Transformation, or Strategy Consulting; previous work experience with a top-tier consulting firm preferred
- Empowered self-starter comfortable taking lead on initiatives with an ability to effectively collaborate across teams
- Strategic thinker with the ability to make connections across workstreams and matrixed organizations
- Demonstrated strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including facility with Excel and PowerPoint
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Minimal travel required; this role is predominantly remote with the option to work from home or a nearby Deloitte office
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to logically structure issues and determine recommended resolutions
- Strong executive presence and the ability to work with and influence senior leaders
- Detail-oriented with the ability to plan, prioritize, and make decisions on multiple time-sensitive projects
- Strong commitment to integrity and confidentiality
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $64935 to $119580.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Best Fiance Jobs in USA – HoweHow – Best of LUCK!